You may return your unused product and packaging within 30 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND. If the reason for return isn’t quality-related, the customer must pay the return shipping costs. Shipping fees are not refundable.
*Used tempered glass is not included - must be new and in the box unless it's defective*
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND including any return shipping costs. Please note: Any provided shipping labels must be used within 20 days of purchase.
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a FULL REFUND or REPLACEMENT. International shipping costs must be covered by the customer.
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a FULL REFUND including any return shipping costs. This includes purchases shipped overseas from the USA.
Other retailers’ after-sales support policies will vary. Please contact the retailer directly for specific guidance on their warranty process.
Unauthorized reselling of Anker products is strictly prohibited.
● Dust from Installation
● Used tempered glass screen protectors
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
● Improperly operated devices
● Lost or stolen products
● Purchases made over 18 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
● Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
It begins the day you place your order.
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us at email@example.com
● Order number, email, full name on record
● If you made your purchase through FLOLAB.io, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
● If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.